CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: SHORT FILMS IN COMPETITION
Create a short film using the following guidelines:
• As your brief, The Change Manifesto.
• Genre of your choice ie. Shorts, Animation, Documentary, Experimental
• The film must be conceived and produced within Africa. Provide necessary translations for those non-english.
• Provide a short synopsis with your submission.
• Maximum duration is 10 minutes.
• Online link for quick viewing purpose.
• Format delivery guideline. Please see specifics in the Submission Entry Form on request via email to email@example.com
(1) Quicktime Master File
Same as source edit (DV-PAL, HDV, HD – incl. Pro Res)
(2) MPEG-2 Files
High quality (above 5mbs bit rate) files with separate audio file (PCM stereo audio preferred)
Either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect
No entry fee.
Closing date for submissions is 28 September 2012.
Postal Address: P.O. Box 16067, Vlaeberg 8018
Hand Deliver: SoA Office, 89A Bree St, Cape Town
A selection of the 10 best films will be screened at the festival, launching Monday 22 October 2012. A Winner and 2 runners up will be announced. All entries will be posted on the SoA youtube page.
Panel of Judges and prizes to be announced shortly.
For more info contact:
Lynette Ou Tim firstname.lastname@example.org